Winter Poker Run 1/25/20 backup 2/1/20
Start Time: 11:30am @ Matt and Beth Lipon’s House
Ride or Drive on over to our 5 stops around the lake with prizes for the top 3 hands. $20 / Hand with some food and snacks provided.
– House #1 = Matt Lipon (11:30 am)
– House #2 = Paul Lipon (1 pm)
– House #3 = Ed Pretzel (2 pm)
– House #4 = Craig Johnson (3 pm)
– House #5 = Rob Busby (4 pm)
WinterFest 2/15 backup 2/22
Fishing Tournament, Social area to warm up at all day, music, and food. For Anglers, the fishing Itinerary is below, anyone who doesn’t plan to fish is welcome to socialize around the tent and attend the additional events throughout the day.
Vintage Snowmobile Parade @ 2pm
Wine Tasting at the Tent! 3-5pm
Hot dogs and chips will be provided.
- Fishing Tournament Itinerary
- 8:45am Ice fishing tourney registration starts. You can enter anytime all day.
- 9:00am-5:00pm Ice fishing Tournament.
- 5:30pm All fishing Awards and 50/50 ticket drawings.
- Fishing Tourney Rules.
- $20.00 Entry fee per Fisherman, Includes beanie to first 30. $5.00 from each entry will be a special 2 drawings for entered Fisherman only. Must be present to win.
- All Michigan DNR Fishing Rules Apply.
- Walleye, Pike Division 50% of pot. (must be min. legal length) Crappie, Perch, Gill Division 50% of pot
- $30.00 to 2nd place per division.
- $20.00 to 3rd place per division.
- If no legal Pike or Walleye entered, 100% pot to pan fish div. Enter fish Immediately with roaming judges or at the big tent, or CALL 810-938-2191.
- No frozen fish will be excepted.
- Your longest 1 fish per division can be entered.