Welcome to the Lake Tyrone resident web site also referred to as “laketyrone.com”. The following are the current Terms of Service (“TOS”), which may be updated by the board from time to time without notice to you. You can always review the most current version of the TOS at any time in the “Residents” section of the web site.
You must be a Lake Tyrone resident or appointed user for a lake resident. Resident must have current dues for LTIA paid in full. The board, at its sole discretion, will activate a new registration or remove rights to a current user at any time.
1. MEMBER ACCOUNT, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify the LTIA board and the web administrator of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
2. MEMBER CONDUCT
- We do not accept users attacking each other in any way. This means no posts that threaten, make fun of, or attack others. Any material in any post that we determine to be disruptive, argumentative, or not suitable for our forum may be edited or deleted at the discretion of our Moderators, Administrators or a LTIA board officer. Also, we expect posts to be clean with no foul language or links to offensive sites. Repeated offences or major offences will also result in loss of user access.
- Please do not post copyrighted materials on this site. If you copy and paste copyrighted material, it will be deleted. In addition, no material found on this site may be printed, published, or otherwise used without the written permission of LTIA Board, the owner of this site.
- Any attempt by anyone entering this site to harvest email and/or other information about our subscribers, affiliates or visitors is prohibited and will be dealt with to the fullest extent of the law.
- Graphics, pictures, banners, URLs or text for advertising, ‘spam’ or post other than the intended use of a section are not allowed and may be deleted without notice.
- No information in the Residents section of the site may be provided to other than Residents and must remain confidential.
- If we should fail to enforce any right or provision in these terms and conditions, you agree that this failure does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If you are aware of any violations of these terms and conditions please report them to the web site administrator.
You agree to indemnify and hold Lake Tyrone Improve Association. and its board, committee volunteers, affiliates, officers, agents, or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post to or transmit through the laketyrone.com web site, your use of the web site, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
You agree that the LTIA board or the web administrator, at its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof), or use of the web site, and remove and discard any Content within the web site, for any reason. The LTIA or the web administrator may at its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the laketyrone.com web site, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the web site under any provision of this TOS may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the web administrator may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account. Further, you agree that the LTIA or the web administrator shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the web site.
The laketyrone.com web site may provide links or advertising to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because the LTIA or the web administrator has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree the LTIA or the web administrator are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the LTIA or the web administrator shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
By logging on to the laketyrone.com web site you expressly understand and agree that your use of the web site is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The web site, laketyrone.com, LTIA board and the web administrator, expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.