Lake Tyrone Improvement Association is working on a plan to improve the lake though an Aeration Project. Aeration will:
- Help control weeds
- Reduce bottom muck
- Increase lake depths
- Create a more balanced environment for both weed control and improved fishery.
- Lake Tyrone Restoration & Improvement Plan – OVERVIEW
- Lake Tyrone Restoration & Improvement Plan – One Pager
- Field Inspection of Lake Savers Aeration System
- Minutes from Initial Informational Meeting
- Presentation by Jen Jones of Restorative Lake Sciences
- Presentation by John Tucci of Lake Savers
- Copy of Petition
Resources & Links:
Below are lake residents working on this project. Please call them in order provided to get details on the project and to answer specific questions.
|Bill McDunnough||Lake Board “Weed Control”||Bill@mcdunnough.us||h:810-632-7010|
|Jeff Connors||LTIA President||Jeffc@selectvr.com||c:248-719-5744|